Monday, December 28, 2009

Which Pantene shampoo was it?

In the commercial, the girl showed the ends of her hair before she used Pantene, and it was sticking out everywhere. And then she showed the ends of her hair, using Pantene and it was mosturised, shiny, and flexible (like she straightened it.)





And would you recommend that Pantene shampoo?Which Pantene shampoo was it?
Pantene is AWFUL shampoo. My husband's mother is a former stylist and doesn't recomment it. Apparently it makes your hair look the way it does because it coats it with a thin waxy layer but because of this it throws of the PH balance of your hair and causes damage and dryness.


: (


I used to use it in high school and I would always gets gobs of hair coming out. Turns out the shampoo was giving me bald spots and the cause of it falling out! As soon as I stopped it got better.





I recomment a natural shampoo for a natural foods store such as Whole Foods or Vitamin Cottage. Also, Mane and Tail horse shampoo is GREAT for your hair and is supposed to help it grow fast. Hope I helped! : )Which Pantene shampoo was it?
Sorry to burst your bubble but companies use any technique they can, notice they didn't show her whole head haha just the end of ';her hair'; which I can assure you, was not real. If I'm thinking of the right commercial- where they dip it in paint?


Trust me, Pantene will not fix your hair like that. It contains Sodium Laureth Sulfate and just a bunch of horrible chemicals just like every other cheap shampoo. Burts Bees is paraben, SLS free, and made with all natural ingredients!
YES!! i used ice shine for a long time and i always got compliments on my shiny hair,


but now i use pantene pro v, since it smooths my hair and makes it shiny + more
Oh my god. Pantene does that after a wash? What a miracle? It was the strengthening one. I recommend Paul Mitchell. Definitely way better than Pantene.
I always use Pantene and yes I would recommend it. I think you might be talking about Pantene Ice Shine with the blue label.
Pantene Pro-V? Definitely recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment