Monday, December 28, 2009

Is Pantene Beautiful Lenghts a good shampoo?

I was wondering,is it?If so,can someone tell me the price of it (in euros),and how it helped their hair?I want to get it but don't want to waste my money if its crap.Is Pantene Beautiful Lenghts a good shampoo?
Oh, I tried this. It cost about 拢1.50, I'm not sure how much that is in euros to be honest. Anyway, I wouldn't recommend it at ALL! What's with all the good reviews? It's the worst shampoo I have ever used. Well, apart from Morrisons own make, that one was horrendous. =P But seriously, I don't recommend this at all. Pantene is one of the worst brands out there. It covers your hair in a type of wax that makes it feel soft but it's actually making it very dry. DO NOT BUY IT! Just trying to get my point across, the Pantene Beautiful Lengths Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner is an absolute pile of crap.Is Pantene Beautiful Lenghts a good shampoo?
just recently started using the pantene Pro V Beautiful Lengths shampoo. It really has helped my hair to grow, I believe. Everyone seems to comment on the length now and how am I getting it to grow. I had forgotten about using this shampoo and as I look into the mirrow I am amazed at how it really does look longer. The only down side to the shampoo is the fact that I did not buy a creame rinse with it and it seems to tangle my hair if I don't use some sort of conditioner.





Btw this is not from my personal experience it is from a website. a lady by the name of christmascarol on viewpoints.com
no i had it and its great....


made my hair grow a bit more and its reaaly good gives ur hair the vitamins it needs
yes it is really a good shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment