Monday, December 28, 2009

Is Pantene Pro-V a good shampoo, or does it damage hair?

I've heard many things about Pantene Pro-V. Many say it's a great shampoo, while others say that it's great for a while but it damages your hair. Please give your opinion and your hair type.Is Pantene Pro-V a good shampoo, or does it damage hair?
it's a great shampoo :) i don't use it long-term though, i alternate a lot. but the times when i do use pantene pro-v i really love it! makes my hair soft %26amp; straight. i'm asian and have thick hair. if you've never tried it i highly recommend it :)Is Pantene Pro-V a good shampoo, or does it damage hair?
ive used it before. it works well. especially with all their different product lines. However i do not know whether or not it damages after a while cause i didn't use it for a long time. I switch product lines every time i need a new bottle. i find this is healthier.





my hair has loose curls and is easy to manage.
its does not damage the hair but it does coat it with harsh waxes on the cuticle of the hair which gives it the appearance of shiny healthy hair but really its not.. in the long run it will make your hair feel coarse and rough because of the wax coating which sux!
the difference between pantene and other shampoos is that it coats your hair. it never fully rinses out. its fine to use, but make sure you switch shampoos regularly regardless of the brand to get rid of build up.
Pantene f-cked my hair up so bad! I swear that's the worst line of products I've ever used. I have really thick hair too and it left it dry and damaged it.
-_- no shampoo damages hair.


if yur usin it without conditioner


MAYBE yu needa buy both?


thats kinda why they make the conitioner(:
I have fine hair, long.


I hated Pantene products...actually made my hair fall out.
I heard its the most damaging shampoo on the market.
I think you're a little too cautious.
i have curly hair and its long.


i think its pretty good, keeps your hair healthy and smells good :)
it seems to work fine on me !

No comments:

Post a Comment